YES…..PLEASE!! Do you have any idea all the amazing benefits that mushrooms have for your health? Honestly, this needs to be part of your daily preventative, immune boosting routine! I never go a day without it….and I make sure and have it with me when I travel as well. Think of it as your “Travel Insurance” against all the crud that you may encounter in the airport, hotel, etc!
I know…..it sounds very strange and it couldn’t possibly taste good….right? Wrong! Mushroom powder has an earthy flavor, that pairs and blends well with coffee, and is barely noticeable! And if you don’t drink coffee, add it to your smoothie or tea or whatever…….just add it to something….it’s that important.
BENEFITS OF MUSHROOMS
- Balances Your Immune System
- Boosts Cognitive Function and Mental Health
- Improve Energy Levels
- Support Healthy Brain and Nerve Cells
- May Contain Anti-Cancer Propeties
- Defends Against Free Radical Damage and Oxidative Stress
Most medicinal mushrooms contain high levels of natural beta glucans and act on the immune system and parts of your body in different ways . These are the top medicinal mushrooms you will find:
- Reishi / may encourage calmness and amazing sleep
- Lion’s Mane / known for improving cognitive function
- Cordyceps / known for increasing exercise endurance, anti-inflammation, tumor fighting, blood sugar reducing
- Chaga / antioxidant support and healthy aging
- Turkey Tail / stimulates your body’s natural killer cells
- Shiitake / lowering LDL, protecting liver, preventing plaque build up
- Maitake / balancing blood sugar
- Mushroom Powder Blends / Easiest way to get a combination of these amazing mushrooms. I use THRIVE 6 which includes a blend of reishi, lion’s mane, turkey tail, maitake, chaga, and cordyceps, which allows you to get a wide range of polysaccharides, beta glucans, and other phytonutrients.
What to Look Out For!
Make sure your powder doesn’t contain any fillers or starch and is made from the whole fruiting body and not myceliated grain.